Novartis, Inc. is open to the opportunity to engage with and facilitate the engagement between individuals and organizations via the GTnetwork. As a clinical stage gene therapy company, we are dedicated to developing and commercializing novel treatments for patients suffering from rare and life-threatening neurological genetic diseases. However, there are strict regulatory and legal procedures we must follow when communicating via social media.
According to the Novartis community guidelines, the following content available to all registered users may not be replied to and/or may be deleted from the GTnetwork feed:
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property of others
- Mentions of misleading or deceptive content
- Content that includes product or treatment options
- Violations of The GTnetwork’s Platform Rules
- Content that provides health or medical advice
- Spam or messages not related to Novartis or its core focus
- Content intended to recruit followers
- Content that includes offensive or derogatory remarks
Please note that this does not apply to private messages between registered users. These communications will not be monitored.
The GTnetwork accounts that Novartis follows, are followed by, or content that third-party GTnetwork handles are not an indication of an Novartis endorsement of these accounts or the content they produce.
Adverse Events or Medical Side Effects
At this time, Novartis does not have a product approved for commercial use. If you believe that you have experienced any medical or adverse side effects related to an Novartis investigational product, please consult 1-833-828-3947 immediately. You can also report these to us directly by emailing [email protected].
Using and Storing Personal Information
We appreciate your understanding and your interest in participating in the social community within the GTnetwork.